Friday, July 12, 2013

Hi.  My name is Linda.  It's not Linda the Great nor Linda the Mediocre.  It's Linda with Lots of Potential and She Keeps Trying.  I'm, first, a New Englander, but I say "Harvard Yard" and not "Hahvahd Yahd".  I have a strong attachment to the Boston Red Sox.  I love the greenery and hills and mountains, the meandering brooks along meandering roads.  John Adams is one of my heros.  My parents are both from Vermont originally.  They worked long and hard all their lives, Mom as a nurse, and Dad as a milkman.  Yes, the one who used to deliver to your home and business, then only to your business. 

Paris, Montreal, Boston, New York City, Salt Lake City are all part of my experience as are Hatfield, Dexter, Windsor Locks, Paul, Ammon, Newbury.  I've seen the Grand Canyon, but not yet Acadia National Park.  I've kayaked with my husband Ralph on the Snake River, but I haven't been able to spend much time with my youngest niece Maggie who lives on the other side of the country from me.  I in Idaho and she in Connecticut.

Here goes my attempt at blogging!  Join me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment